[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meeting for January

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 03:23:30 UTC 2023

Happy New Year!

Our first Senior Concerns meeting of this year will be Thursday, January 5, at
8:00 PM.

In this meeting, we want to plan for the entire year. Last year we had some
guest speakers and focused on some great topics. In this week's meeting, I
want to get your ideas of speakers to invite and topics to address in our
upcoming meetings. You do not have to be a senior to join our meeting or to
make suggestions. All are welcome.

Here is a link to the zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

The Meeting ID is: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone, Dial one of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

If you have any questions, my contact information is below. Stay safe
everyone, and we'll talk Thursday, January 5, at 8:00 PM.

Happy 2023!

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

813-340-9754

 <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com> glorianfbf at gmail.com