[NFBF-Tampa] FABS Double Good Poppin’ Popcorn

C C cmcopley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:55:09 UTC 2023

Happy Double Good, New Year…NFB FAM!

What better than a fresh start? Some
deeeeeelicious POPCORN! Get it while it’s hot. AND POPPIN’

You have the opportunity to participate in our double good, popcorn
fundraiser! A absolutely delightful experience, for those of you, who have
had this crack candy corn before.

All while supporting the Florida Association of Blind Students in our
efforts to send our students to MidWest Seminar, an advocacy and leadership
weekend in Chicago; as well as National Convention in Houston, TX.

Here’s a sneak peek at the flavors:

Butter believe it

Caramel- diem

Chi-town chow down

Easy peas caramel cheesy

Holla-Peña

In queso fire

Little kettle that could

My main cheese

Paint it milk chocolate

Sergeant salt and pepper

Sweetie, you salty

White cheddar, Go getter

Here’s the link to our shop:

https://s.dgpopup.com/okd7m294

Now…time to get your POP ON :) Open from 12 noon Friday 1/27 and closes
1/31 at 12p.

Thank you in advance for your support, we couldn’t do it without you!

Sincerely,
Christine Copley
FABS board member #3
Chair of fundraising