[NFBF-Tampa] Zoom link for tomorrow’s meeting

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 03:45:00 UTC 2023

Greetings,
Tomorrow, Saturday, January 28 we will be holding our first meeting of the year. I hope that you will be there, but if for some reason you’re unable to make it please see the zoom information below

The Tampa Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Tampa Chapter  Meeting
Time: Jan 28, 2023 11:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98776627448

Meeting ID: 987 7662 7448
One tap mobile
+13052241968,,98776627448# US
+13126266799,,98776627448# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 305 224 1968 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 987 7662 7448

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/98776627448

Jorge Hernandez
Manager of Technologies
Computer Training and Technology Center (CTTC)

Miami Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Inc.
601 SW 8 Ave.
Miami, FL 33130
(786) 362-7547  Direct
(305) 856-2288  Main