[NFBF-Tampa] FW: PRESS RELEASE: Film screening aims to increase accessibility withing the arts

Matt Weihmuller saxmatt7 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 15:59:49 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon,

    I hope you are doing well.  My apologies for bothering you.  My name is Matt Weihmuller and I am a music performer and educator in Tampa.  I have posted on this list a few times previously.  I am sorry for not being a more active member of the NFB, however, thought some of you all may be interested in an upcoming production taking place at the Carrollwood Cultural Center where I sometimes perform.  Therefore, I have pasted the press release email I received below.  Thank you for your time.  I really appreciate it.  Take care and have a wonderful day.