[NFBF-Tampa] FABS Pizza Party 3/17!

C C cmcopley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 19:25:31 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Federation Family!

Please join us in celebrating the Florida Association of Blind Students in
our “Raise the dough” Pizza Party Fundraiser tomorrow 3/17, from 4:30-7:30p
at HomeSlice Pizza Co. located at 8830 N. Himes in Tampa, Florida 33614.

Who: Florida Association of Blind Students
What: Pizza Party Fundraiser
When: Friday March 17th 4:30p-7:30p
Where: HomeSlice Pizza Co. located at 8830 N. Himes Ave Tampa, FL 33614.

We will be holding Trivia from 6:30-7:30p! Make sure to brush up on those
Trivia skills, because winner takes all on this lucky day.

Attached you will find our flyer. Feel free to share, the more the merrier!

Photo description: Flyer with photos of pizza and drinks with text that
reads “Florida Association of Blind Students presents our Pizza Fundraiser
When: 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM EST March 17, 2023 Where: HomeSlice Pizza, Co
Tampa
Prices are listed as follows: two cheese slices and drink $6.50. two
pepperoni slices and drink $8. one slice of cheese or pepperoni with a
salad and drink $8.50. two specialty slices with a drink $9.” on the right
hand corner. There is a QR code to PayPal link on the top left corner.
There is the logo for the National Federation of the blind Florida in
Homeslice Pizza Co. Tampa logo.

We cannot wait to see you there and celebrate the awesome accomplishments,
the students have achieved so far!

We cannot thank you enough for your continued and unwavering support. We
truly could not do it, without each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

Christine Copley
813-493-7691

Vice President Tampa Chapter | National Federation of the Blind
Board member #3 | Florida Association of Blind Students
Chair of fundraising | Florida Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair of fundraising | National Association of Blind Students