[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb Tampa chapter last

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:40:08 UTC 2023

Hi everyone

I just want to share a free app I just found on the App Store. From following a blind, you tuber from the UK.

The name of the app is called Roboco -AI  Chat and it’s free in the App Store.

Again, you find it in the Apple store it’s free. And it’s called.  Reboco - AI Chat and it is powered by CPT-3

And to let you know, it is not a Seeing AI app. But it is free. Once you find it in the App Store, you can tap on it and it will explain everything to you. And again, I found the name of it from watching a blind YouTuber she lives in the UK. And she demonstrated in the store with her fiancé.

And I think this app will help those who have trouble writing essays, and who likes to do music. And so much more..

Sending all my love always
Ineko ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone