[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: The convention theme contest.

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 21:20:17 UTC 2023

Greetings Tampa Members,
I hope this message finds you well. Please find below an email from Peggy regarding the theme contest. It is now up to the hosting chapters along with our state affiliate to choose the theme. Please follow the below directions and be ready for our meeting. The details of that meeting will be sent out in a separate email.

Please ask everyone to choose their two top favorites. The most favorite suggestion will be the winning entry. Ask your people to come prepared for this upcoming convention. Planning meeting to vote for a Favorites.