[NFBF-Tampa] Convention Costs

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat May 27 20:17:33 UTC 2023

hi MARION

I want to say thank you so much for putting out these prices along with the information.
because I was trying to remember the causes the cost of everything that you just mentioned. So thank you again.

I hope you will have a good rest of the day and a wonderful weekend. Sending you all my love always
Ineko