[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue May 30 20:01:18 UTC 2023

Hi Marion

This MOrning when I was on heartPlus. the driver told me that next year
some time HeartPlus might have different name and different drivers. Whats
going on with Hillsboro County Bus system. That there r bad or shady things
going on at the top. So all the Info is going up to Tallahassee and then go
to another party to be voteded on. And then they will change the name and
all the people on city bus and on HeartPlus but they wont know untill nixt
year.

Question did u hear about this?

Lots of love always
Ineko