[NFBF-Tampa] How Spreading the Word Will Fill the Seats

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Sep 5 00:27:20 UTC 2023

Dear Tampa Bay Chapter members & Supporters,

I wanted to let everyone know how important it is to spread the word about
the Stronger Together concert as widely as possible. You never know who
might be in a position to help out! Here's an actual example from my
efforts.

                I have a contact list of people I send information to
divided into groups. One of the contacts in my group just sent me a message
telling me she is a member of the local Red Hat Society, a philanthropic
group of older women whose trade mark is the bright red hats they wear. They
have a meeting next Tuesday and she is going to sell tickets for us there!

                Do you know someone who is a member of a civic organization,
such as the Moose, Elks, Masons, Shriners, Civitan, Sertoma, or some other
group that meets regularly and might be open to supporting a fun,
entertaining night of music? I believe anyone who attends the concert will
walk away feeling as if they got more than what they paid for. So share this
incredible night with your family and friends, they will be talking about it
for years!

                Tickets are $20 each in advance with discount tickets
available for groups of ten or more and NFBF members. All tickets the day of
the show will be $25; no discount tickets will be available the day of the
showafter October . Let's make this an incredible event!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala