[NFBF-Tampa] Free Tickets to Stronger Together

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Sep 5 15:00:52 UTC 2023

Dear Tampa Bay Chapter Members & Supporters,

                The Stronger Together concert is shaping up to be one of the
most entertaining, inspirational, and productive events our chapter has ever
conducted. Think about the fact that 250 people will be exposed to some of
the outstanding musical talent within our affiliate and the incredible work
we do. Also consider that, as the result of marketing this event, countless
others will learn about the National Federation of the Blind through our
word-of-mouth campaign and the exposure we will garner from the media. I
also invite you to hold the thought of reaching and surpassing our goal of
$5,000 as a realistic, attainable goal and play your part in achieving it.
And we will give you a little incentive to do so!

                Anyone who sells ten or more admission tickets - whether
general or discount admission - will receive one free admission ticket. In
addition, anyone who  collects at least one auction item valued at $50 or
more will receive a free ticket, too! This means you could earn two free
admission tickets to the Stronger Together concert.

                The Stronger Together Band has been doing its part to
present a quality, professional production. We have been meeting every
Monday evening since early May for about one hour to discuss the show,
consider our musical selections, review parts, and create a unified,
cohesive, tight performance. In addition, we have met for two in-person
rehearsals with two of our members traveling three hours and staying in a
hotel to be a part of this project. We will be having a technical rehearsal
on September 22 & 23 - yes, a two-day rehearsal. On the day of the show, we
will hold two rehearsals: A morning session to polish up any rough edges
around the music and an afternoon  dress rehearsal in which we will run
through the entire program just as it will be presented. ! That sort of
dedication needs to be imitated by the rest of us!

                If each chapter member were to sell ten tickets, we would be
nearly sold out. Likewise, if each member gets one higher value auction
item, we could realistically surpass the revenue generated by the gate! The
Stronger Together concert is really a celebration of our chapter's tag line:
We are stronger together when we work together! Let's demonstrate the truth
of that statement to the entire affiliate through the success of this event
and of the entire  convention we are co-hosting. Let's go build the National
Federation of the Blind!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala