[NFBF-Tampa] An Invitation to our Dress Rehearsal

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 19:11:57 UTC 2023

Yes, our Stronger Together band is very diverse! I believe 50% of our performers are black, 83 % are blind, 33-1/3% have a speech impairment, 50% are female, 17% practice an alternative spiritual Path, 33-1/3 have a high school education, 33-1/3 have some college, 18% have an advanced degree, and 100% are musically talented! We have been working on this show since May and the show will be as good as any you have been to in years!