[NFBF-Tampa] Free massage at Alpha School Of Massage

Scott Greenblatt sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 18:33:34 UTC 2024

For those who do not know, I have begun a training program at Alpha School Of Massage to become a massage. Therapist and my instructor has told me that this coming week we are going to be spending every single day providing one hour Swedish massages either to each other or to anyone we can get to come into the clinic. If anyone is interested in, having a free massage by myself or someone else for my class clinic you can come to 13 153 N. Dale Mabry Suite 115. If you are interested in coming by, please let me know so I can schedule it with my instructor as to who you want giving you the massage. after this week, you can still come to the clinic to get massages but I believe they will be a fee for those massages and my personal day will be Friday evenings from 5 to 9 PM. The massages we will be providing this week will be after work hours between 5 PM to 9 PM. The last massage will end around 10 I believe.
Sincerely,
Scott Greenblatt
Talk/Text: 813-460-1606
sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com