[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Hello

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:04:34 UTC 2021

Hello

I pray this finds everyone healthy and safe. I just wanted to send out a hello for everyone to have my contact information, should you not have it already. I’ve had the listserv created, therefore we can communicate to one another and it is easier than having to know everyone’s email addresses. If you have anything of interest or that would be beneficial for all, please feel free to share to the listserv. Also, please check out our Facebook page and share with your friends and family.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Stay healthy and safe and be blessed!

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President