[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:06:57 UTC 2021

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: May 17, 2021 at 5:25:55 PM EDT
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>, NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day

Celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day:
May 20 is the tenth Global Accessibility Awareness Day, a day to emphasize the importance of integrating accessibility into everything digital (web, software, mobile, etc.). The National Federation of the Blind is celebrating all week. Follow us onFacebook and Twitter to join the conversation. Share our accessibility work.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida
You can live the life you want.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/treasurecoastnfb%40gmail.com