[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Chapter Treasury and Constitution

Joe Chite joe at joechite.com
Tue May 25 17:59:44 UTC 2021

Hi everyone. I think i am sending this properly so it’s going to everyone. Let’s start at the top:

1. Jessica is still not on these lists correctly. J_voepel25 at yahoo.com for anyone reading this that can rectify this situation. I believe she needs to be included.

2. Per the last meeting and the unanimous or was there one Nay? Based on the meeting’s vote, the bank issue has already been resolved. Myself and Rosemary are currently on the bank. I believe the switch was made 2 Fridays ago at TD Bank in Fort Pierce. If we need to amend the constitution to make sure we are following the rules and regulations of the larger NFB, i propose…

3. We amend the constitution so we are currently in good working standing. I think the chapter is, at the very least, owed an explanation by Sylvia and Denise if it is them telling us to do this why a unanimous vote at the chapter level should be ignored and overruled. But, frankly, unless it’s some explanation that literally, physically blows my socks off, i will be unbelievably reluctant to go against a chapter vote and super confused as to why we should.

I’ll hang up and listen.

-Joe