[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [NFBF-L] Fact sheets for 2222 Washington Seminar

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 02:00:27 UTC 2022

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sherri Brun via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: January 3, 2022 at 1:59:53 PM EST
Cc: Sherri Brun <flmom2006 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Fact sheets for 2222 Washington Seminar

People from other states say they have received the fact sheets for the Washington Seminar, but I did not see it on the members list or the NFBF list.  Anyone have a link to them?  Thanks.  Happy New Year to all.  May 2222 be lots better than 2021.

Warmly,
sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFB Central Florida chapter Board Member
For Newsline Questions, Phone:  1-844-827-7371
                                The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/ndfinchamshehan%40yahoo.com