[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: Accessible Voting Program

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:29:50 UTC 2022

Good Afternoon

I hope this finds you well. Please see the attached information that was provided by the St. Lucie county supervisor of elections office. They will be our guest at our next chapter meeting to be held on Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 10 AM. They will be bringing a voting machine with them, so that we have the opportunity to practice and see how the voice features work for individuals who are blind, visually impaired or other print disabled.

However, if you are interested in requesting a vote by mail ballot, please see the below email, which will provide all of the instructions and how to order your ballot. If you do not reside in St. Lucie County, please contact your local supervisor of elections, as the same option should be available to you.

If you have any questions or concerns about any of the information listed below, please do not hesitate to contact Miss Tammy at the St. Lucie supervisor of elections office, or your local supervisor of elections office, if you reside outside of St. Lucie County. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing everyone on August 13, 2022 at 10 AM, so we can discuss this very important topic and our right to cast our own ballot, independently and privately.

Should you have any questions about anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me, either by email or at one of the telephone numbers listed below. I pray that you all have a very happy and healthy July 4 holiday.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President