[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [NFBF-L] NFBF Monthly Calendar of Events

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:43:06 UTC 2022

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Camille Tate via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: March 4, 2022 at 12:48:20 PM EST
Cc: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: [NFBF-L] NFBF Monthly Calendar of Events

Greetings Florida Federationists:

Please find attached a calendar of events each month in our affiliate. The calendar will be updated whenever possible. There are a few meetings that are open, where Zoom links are not provided. This will be updated in the near future. Chapter Zoom information is not currently provided, so if you wish to visit a chapter Zoom meeting, please contact the president of that chapter. There are times that meetings will be cancelled, so please keep an eye on our email list to receive the most up-to-date meeting information. We hope this calendar will be helpful!

In the words of President Riccobono and President Martinez, “Let’s go build the National Federation of the Blind”!

Sincerely,
Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Phone: 321 372 4899

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Leaders:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-leaders_nfbnet.org/treasurecoastnfb%40gmail.com