[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] March 12, 2022 chapter meeting

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:29:18 UTC 2022

Hello

I hope this finds you all doing well. Our March chapter meeting will take place on Saturday, March 12, 2022 at the Indian River State College radio station and via the zoom platform. The zoom platform was sent out to you all several times by our secretary Jessica. I have attached the agenda for you to review.

I do hope that you are able to join us for tomorrow’s meeting either the zoom platform or in person. I know it has been a while since we have had a fall in person meeting and some of you are still a little cautious and that is understandable. So, please join us in the best way that works for you, via zoom or in person. We would like to have as many members call in or join us to participate in this meeting. We have a lot of things to discuss and goals to set for the chapter.

Should you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly. My home phone and cell phone numbers are listed below or feel free to reply to this email. Again, I certainly hope that you will be able to join us tomorrow Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 10 AM for our monthly National Federation Of The Blind treasure coast chapter meeting.