[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] Joe Ruffalo Visitation & Zoom Arrangements

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:34:08 UTC 2022

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Linda Melendez via Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: May 4, 2022 at 9:27:13 PM EDT
To: NFB of New Jersey Internet Mailing List <nfbnj at nfbnet.org>, Elsa Zavoda <ezavoda at vlanj.org>, State Affiliate Leadership List <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>, NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>, Debbie Azzarone <dea23 at optonline.net>, Pamela Gaston <Pamela.Gaston at dhs.nj.gov>, "Vanino, Susan" <Susan.Vanino at dhs.nj.gov>, joey ruffalo <jbrgators at aol.com>
Cc: Linda Melendez <president at nfbnj.org>
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] Joe Ruffalo Visitation & Zoom Arrangements

To honor our friend and colleague in the Federation, Joseph Ruffalo, with a saddened heart I share these details with you:

Joseph J. Ruffalo Jr
July 6, 1949 – May 3, 2022

Visitation
Saturday, May 07, 2022
12:00PM - 5:00PM
O'Boyle Funeral Home
309 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Service
Saturday, May 07, 2022
4:00PM
O'Boyle Funeral Home
309 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Joseph J. Ruffalo Jr. Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information (oboylefuneralhome.com)

For those who are unable to attend, you are invited to join our Zoom livestream
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (New York)
+13017158592,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103
Passcode: 460994

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made by check, PayPal or Debit/Credit to Joe's favorite organization, the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey (NFBNJ).

To donate by check please make payable to NFBNJ, write Ruffalo in the memo and mail to:

NFBNJ
7 Mayfair Road
Southampton, NJ 08088

To donate by PayPal, Debit/Credit use secure link:
https://www.nfbnj.org/contribution-opportunities/online-donations

Warmly,
Linda Melendez, President
732-421-7063
president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Chapter-Presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/treasurecoastnfb%40gmail.com