[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fw: Flash Sale! 10% Off VISIONS 2022 Registration for a Limited Time

Cynthia Poole cynthia_m_poole at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 02:23:32 UTC 2022

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Foundation Fighting Blindness" <membership at fightingblindness.org> To: "cynthia_m_poole at yahoo.com" <cynthia_m_poole at yahoo.com> Cc:  Sent: Tue, May 3, 2022 at 11:11 Subject: Flash Sale! 10% Off VISIONS 2022 Registration for a Limited Time
VISIONS 2022 - Flash Sale - 5/3Take advantage of our VISIONS 2022 Flash Sale now through 5/6!
 Click here to view this message in a web browser.

|  |

VISIONS 2022 Flash Sale!

For a limited time only, now through May 6th, you can register for VISIONS 2022, and you'll receive 10% off your ticket purchase if you use the promotional code VISIONS2022 at checkout.

VISIONS 2022, the national conference of the Foundation, on June 17-18 at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, is a one-of-a-kind event in which visually impaired individuals and their families have the opportunity to hear about exciting advancements in blindness research.
  Also, remember to make your hotel reservations by May 26th to receive the room rate and ensure availability. You can book your hotel reservation online or by contacting the hotel. Check the VISIONS 2022 website for the latest updates on the schedule, speakers, and more.   Thank you to our VISIONS 2022 Partners:
Platinum Partner
 Gold Partners       Silver PartnerKeynote Underwriter  |
|    |

© 2022 Foundation Fighting Blindness, All Rights Reserved.

6925 Oakland Mills Rd, #701, Columbia, MD 21045 | (800) 683-5555

|   To manage the communications you receive from us or unsubscribe, click here.     |

|  |