[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Fwd: OPEN HOUSE: Florida Outreach Center for the Blind

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:04:15 UTC 2022

Hello

If you are available and have transportation, this would be an awesome event to attend tomorrow. If you cannot make it tomorrow, but would love to tour the facility and see what programs are offered, please feel free to reach out to Carolyn at 561-642-0005 for more information.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President