[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] October 15th Cane Walk Videos and Photos

joe joechite.com joe at joechite.com
Fri Oct 14 08:55:30 UTC 2022

Good morning, TC Crew!

Tomorrow is our walk! I encourage everyone to please load up on videos or photographs. We are re-launching our social media presence with this event and will use any images you send in to help populate our pages. Plus, our friends who helped us with this event at The Lighthouse and Florida Department of Transportation have asked us to share any clips with them as well. So we are asking everyone to feel free to pose for pics and then send them to Jessica. I can send a follow-up email detailing steps to do that if needed.

All the best. Excited to see everyone tomorrow. The forecast looks like it’s going to play ball, too.

Saturday October 15th. 9am. Corner of Avenue A and US 1 Fort Pierce.

-J