[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] I think that went well!

joe joechite.com joe at joechite.com
Sat Oct 15 20:38:30 UTC 2022

You guys crushed it today. The attendance was great. The walk went off without a hitch. We will build upon this for something even greater next year.

In the meanwhile, send any pics or video of the day you may have to j_voepel25 at yahoo.com that is Jessica’s address. You can also text her images or media from today to 636.358.2278. The Lighthouse, Florida Department of Transportation, as well as our own social media would like to see our handiwork.

One last thing. I meant what i said today. They came out for all of you. We had an idea. We did it. We can do anything we want with the sort of gumption it takes being visually impaired. Please come at me or the next meeting with ideas we can turn into our NEXT successful event. We can do it.

-Joe