[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Election Results and April Meeting Follow up.

j_voepel25 j_voepel25 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 16:10:49 UTC 2023

The 2023-2024 Treasure Coast Chapter Board.Rosemary Brunson, President Tim Edwards, Vice President Jessica Chite, Secretary Joe Chite, TreasurerDaphne Heastie, Board Member Cynthia Poole, Board MemberTommy Barber, Board Member.Also, I have attached copies of the current constitution and code of conduct for everyone to review prior to our next meeting.  Thanks,Jessica Chite, Secretary