[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] Election Results and April Meeting Follow up.

daphneraygen at aol.com daphneraygen at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 19:08:49 UTC 2023

Thanks

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, April 10, 2023, 12:12 PM, j_voepel25 via NFBF-Treasure-Coast <nfbf-treasure-coast at nfbnet.org> wrote:

The 2023-2024 Treasure Coast Chapter Board.
Rosemary Brunson, President Tim Edwards, Vice President Jessica Chite, Secretary Joe Chite, TreasurerDaphne Heastie, Board Member Cynthia Poole, Board MemberTommy Barber, Board Member.
Also, I have attached copies of the current constitution and code of conduct for everyone to review prior to our next meeting.
Thanks,Jessica Chite, Secretary _______________________________________________
NFBF-Treasure-Coast mailing list
NFBF-Treasure-Coast at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Treasure-Coast:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-treasure-coast_nfbnet.org/daphneraygen%40aol.com