[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] April Meeting

j_voepel25 j_voepel25 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 14:13:45 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind

  Treasure Coast Chapter

Our next meeting is scheduled for April 8th, 2023 at 10:00am at the WQCS Radio Station at Indian River State College in Ft. Pierce. A Zoom link will also be sent out via the listserv file or you may call in using the following number.

1-669-900-6833
Meeting ID 788 474 1090

2023 Dues need to be paid prior to the start of the April meeting.  Yearly dues are $10.00 and we also ask for an optional $5.00 donation to the Sunshine fund.  You may pay by cash or check.

Elections will be held at the April meeting.  In order to vote, you must attend in person and be up to date on 2023 dues.  Per the state, we are unable to count virtual votes over Zoom.

We will be having a 50/50 raffle drawing at our meeting.  Tickets are 6 for $5.00 cash only.  If you plan on participating remotely, please contact me to purchase tickets in advance.

Jessica Chite, Secretary
636.358.2278
J_Voepel25 at yahoo.com