[NFBFTtreasure-Coast] travel agents

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Wed Mar 29 20:28:27 UTC 2023

Hello, Joe or anyone in the know; does anyone know any travel agent in
this area who has plenty of experience working with people who are blind
and/or use wheelchairs?  I'm looking to find one to plan a trip out to
Seattle this summer, say the first week of August, to visit family who
lives out there.  Any ideas please email me so I can get the best
airfare and use an airline that is known to be accessible to people who
are blind and/or in wheelchairs and which offer direct flights where
possible.  Thanks very much.

Yours truly, Peter