[Nfbj] Blindness and shemirat negiah

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 02:54:30 UTC 2009

My puzzlement exactly.   however, it may fall under a different blanket:
Thou shalt not put a stumbling block before the blind.
Lori
In a message dated 6/14/09 11:55:22 AM, felicitas.payk at t-online.de writes:

> Hmm - may I say that this doesn't make much sense to me? What reasons
> should
> one have to use a cane in the house, where everything is familiar and we
> can
> find our way easily? And in the house we are not likely to stumble or
> fall,
> but it would be the case outside if we wouldn't have our cane.
> Pheww!
> Feli *trying to stay calm*

Choose the home loan that saves you the most $$$. Agents
available at ditech.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221374924x1201371434/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fclk.atdmt.com%2FDEG%2Fgo%2F153724534%2Fdirect%2F0
1%2F)