[Nfbj] Blindness and shemirat negiah

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Jun 15 15:20:31 UTC 2009

We were originally talking about a blind woman taking the arm of a man.
Then we went to white canes.  I am not totally blind.  I'm sure the answer
to my cane question would be different to someone totally blind.  I don't
purport to know everything.  That's why I go to people with more information
when I have a question.  JB