[NFBJ] accessible Torah apps

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:47:46 UTC 2019

The first night of Hanukkah is December 22 have a great day!

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel

> On Oct 28, 2019, at 9:36 PM, Laura Meyer via NFBJ <nfbj at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi Rachel,
I'm very happy to hear about this.  I'll have to check out the app.
On a different but related matter, when does Chanukah take place this year? My calendar didn't get properly backed up, when I upgraded phones.
Thanks
Laura
PS, Do we still have the conference calls, that used to take place for this list? Feel free to email me privately at anytime.