[NFBJ] accessible Torah apps

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:28:17 UTC 2019

thanks  for  the  info.  There  is  another  app  that  works  well  with  magnification  not  sure  about  voiceover  called  OYW  pro  it  has  many  biblical  texts  in  hebrew  and  some  English  translations  as  well.

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel