[NFBJ] New to the list

Bill Deatherage wrd828 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:42:47 UTC 2020

Hello,
My name is Bill Deatherage, and I live in Louisville Kentucky. I have been interested in Judaism for a couple of years now. I am taking classes at our temple. Here in Louisville. I am taking the basic Judaism classes and have one or two more weeks until I will have them finished. I realize that I have a whole lot to learn. I am, 65 years of age. So if I study to the end of my lifetime I will never learn all there is to learn. And I am also interested, and issues related to blindness I am blind and have a leader dog name Agnes.
That is a little about myself. I am really interested in this list and definitely interested in issues related to blindness and Judaism.
Bill Deatherage

Sent from my iPad