[NFBJ] New to the list

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:07:43 UTC 2020

Hi, welcome aboard. However, this listserv does not have much traffic. If you want to learn more about blind people I would suggest you join other groups as well. Good luck on your learning journey

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel