[NFBJ] David Stayer

kjocums at icloud.com kjocums at icloud.com
Mon Dec 13 16:49:53 UTC 2021

Thank you for letting us know, Stewart.  Please let his family know that we
are keeping them all in our prayers.

Kristen Jocums, J.D.
Mediator and Parent Coordinator

Peaceful Family Solutions, LLC
993 NW Circle Blvd. Ste. C
Corvallis, Oregon 97330
Mobile: 706-718-8055
Fax and office: 541-286-4738
kristen at peacefulfamily.net

prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original.