[NFBJ] David Stayer

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:04:59 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Rachel,
Unfortunately, I do not have his full Hebrew name. I will get that from his
daughters. As far as a a meeting to pray for him, I am happy to facilitate
that I would want to find out if there are others who are interested. I can
then send a zoom link as we set a time. If anyone is also interested in
this, let us know via the list.