[NFBJ] Prayer Gathering for David Stayer

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 02:21:05 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone,
I have been asked to organize a prayer gathering for David Stayer.  As I
reported earlier, David is now on hospice, and is not doing well.  This
will give anyone who wishes to pray together, and to gather and support his
family and each other.  This gathering will start at 8 PM on Thursday,
December 23, 2021.  I would think that this will not be a real long
gathering, but it can last as long as people wish it to.  The zoom details
and phone connection details are at the end of this email.  I look forward
to gathering with all who wish to come this Thursday.

Respectfully,
Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia
Phone: 757-572-6891
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com

Stewart Prost is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Prayer Gathering for David Stayer
Time: Dec 23, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3661685508?pwd=a2RwY0o5TWVIa2xBbDBPSEJzL0l2QT09

Meeting ID: 366 168 5508
Passcode: 21211955
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)