[NFBJ] Web sites to learn Torah portions Jewish Music apps

sara rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 12:53:53 UTC 2021

1. www.bookshare.org has many frum books. I will email you offlist the file attachment. 2. www.sefaria.org has many commentaries at the weekly torah portion translated into english. These include Rashi, Ramban, Rashbam, Rabeinu Bahya, Ibn Ezra, Or HaChaim, Chizkuni, Sforno and Midrash Tanchuma. 3. www.web.stevens.edu has various writings and articles by Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch and Rabbi ShimonNot

Sent from Schwabb. Reglity aof Naki Radio, I am unsure of aaccessibility to this product. Howevereamany radio stations featured on this device have their own specific app that you can download for free on your iphone from the app store.These apps include NachSegal Network, JROOT Radio, Jewish Music Stream, Scoop Radioea. A great jewish music app that I like to use is jewishmusic.fm With this app you can select your own specific artist and particular album and artist create your own personalized playlist and listen to various radio stations. These includeadd TokerFm, GeulaFm, Radio Kol Chaieaand Jewish Music Stream. chnother great jewish music app is Shira24 features the Shira Choir. LastlyYossi Green Radio has music composed by veteran composer Yossi Green.  Sara Rooz