[NFBJ] Web sites to learn Torah portions Jewish Music apps

Ricky Lomey rickyl at iafrica.com
Wed Dec 29 11:38:18 UTC 2021

Thanks Sara for all your help, does Scoop Radio have anywhere to contact via
email because I use a Blindshell Classic button phone which uses
radiobox.com to stream its internet radio instead of apps and there are at
least two other Radiobox sites but it seems that some stations aren't on
radiobox.com which are on platforms like Tunein etc and I'm not sure how
much details I'd need to give the manufacturer of the Blindshell in the
Czech Republic as they're the only ones that can do things with the phone
like add radio stations and make changes, I found Scoop Radio and
jewishmusic.fm and jewishmusicstream.com some others on Youtube and I
contacted the Lakewood Scoop newspaper but no replies yet and the Blindshell
can't find some of the sports and secular stations I requested or though
they seem to have live streams, I haven't asked them to add any Jewish ones
yet but will once I've gone through onlineradiobox's Jewish genre as well
and I also want to have some sports and secular music stations from the U.S.
and Australia added though I found some of the Jewish stations you
mentioned, like Radio Kol Chai from Israel, NachSegal Network, wasn't aware
he has his own network and Toker fm, Geula FM which I saved as favourites
though one has to search very specifically with this device. They say Rrutz
Sheva is broken. I also noticed that some Jewish stations, specifically
under Israel as a country, are listed under gospel? So I'll have to ask them
to change the genre and some Messianic stations are listed under Judaism. An
example is Mivaser Tov which is a Chabad station and Breslav Carmiel, both
listed under gospel. I'll ask them to add the other Chabads from the U.S.
and I left messages on the contact forms of shira24, Jroot and a few others
to see if they can please add Radiobox though not sure how to find 5tjt
Radio on the 5tjt site, not sure if I only need to give them websites or
radio frequencies if there are, dance246 said they would look into adding
Radiobox, I'm also investigating as torahbox.com from France is on the
Blindshell under France and I heard they have English broadcasts.

Ricky