[NFBJ] Learning Print Aleph-Bet

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:28:03 UTC 2022

Very interesting thanks for sharing.

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel

On Feb 8, 2022, at 10:07 AM, Dale HELTZER via NFBJ <nfbj at nfbnet.org> wrote:

As a side-note to the discussion of learning Hebrew, I have found the "WOODEN ALEPH BET PUZZLE "LOOK & SEE PICTURE"very helpful in learning the shapes of the print characters.
Not that I'll ever use the knowledge to communicate, but I love it for its own sake. The characters are beautiful.

It is Available from Benny's Educational Toys
(800) 984-3616
Item number JET241

Or from the Web sites
www.jewish-crafts.com,
www.tjssc.com

B'Shalom

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in any of the above.