[NFBJ] NFB in Judaism Group Meeting, Sunday, February 27, 2022

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:25:26 UTC 2022

Greetings, Everyone,
Ruth Sager has asked me to help her in setting up a meeting of the NFB in
Judaism.  The meeting will take place Sunday February 27, 2022 from 4-5 PM
Eastern Standard Time.  At this meeting, we as a group can discuss what
programs, speakers, issues, and activities this group can work on between
now and the national convention in July.  Please join us and bring your
ideas for how to support ourselves in being an active part of our
communities.  The zoom information for this meeting is below.:

Stewart Prost is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB in Judaism Group Meeting
Time: Feb 27, 2022 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3661685508?pwd=a2RwY0o5TWVIa2xBbDBPSEJzL0l2QT09

Meeting ID: 366 168 5508
Passcode: 21211955
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Warm Regards,
Stewart Prost, President, Tidewater Chapter, NFB of Virginia
Phone: 757-572-6891
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com