[NFBJ] RSVPs for Shabbat Celebration at National Convention

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:38:47 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,
Unfortunately, the Shabbat celebration that Donna Frankel was trying to
organize did not work out.  Thank you very much to Donna and all her
efforts to put this activity together at the last minute. Hopefully, we can
plan a true Shabbat gathering for next year‘s convention in Houston. With
advanced planning, we could even put it on the agenda. We had an excellent
meeting.  we had 17 attendees in the room, and the same number on Zoom.
This is one of the largest turnout for this groups meeting. You all have
given me a great ideas for upcoming zoom meetings. I plan to follow up and
get back to all of you very soon. Finally, I hope everyone will be present
either virtually or in person for the opening of the NFB general session
tomorrow. I will be giving an invocation.  Again thank you to all who
attended and for everyone’s hard work.

Warm regards,
Stewart Prost, Chair, NFB in Judaism
Phone: 757-572-6891