[NFBJ] Longest parsha in English braille?

Ricky Lomey rickyl at iafrica.com
Mon Jul 25 13:25:59 UTC 2022

Hi

I know that people say that Parshas Naso, Numbers 4-21 to 7-89, is seen by
some as the longest parsha in the Torah, at least when reading from the
scroll in the synagogue and not sure about in Hebrew Braille but I am
wondering whether this week's parsha, being a double portion, Mattot-Masei,
Numbers 30-2 to 36-13, could be the longest in English braille as it's about
243-odd verses and to me it seems like the longest one when reading English
braille. Just thinking.

Ricky Lomey