[NFBJ] Cantors?

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:13:54 UTC 2022

Ricky,
The only person I know who is blind is now a retired Cantor is Mindy
Jacobson.  She lives in New York City.  I am not sure if she is the same
"Mindy" you referred in your email..  I also know of a young woman who is
blind who is attending Hebrew Union College Cantorial program.  I hope this
helps.

Stewart Prost, Chair, NFB in Judaism
Phone: 757-572-6891
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com