[NFBJ] FW: CSB Campaign

rybodek at gmail.com rybodek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:30:07 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a duplicate or triplicate or more for some of you. I’m sending this to everyone in case anyone isn’t part of it… CSB Care is near and dear to our hearts for all the services they have provided for many of us over the years. Let’s show them our appreciation and give as much as we can and forward to family and friends. I’m sending the general link so you can donate to any raiser you’d like.

Thank you and tizku l’mitzvos!

RY