[NFBJ] FW: Options for learning Shemiras Haloshon in accessible formats

Livia Thompson lthompson at jbilibrary.org
Wed Nov 1 20:45:03 UTC 2023

Good afternoon

Just a reminder that JBI has braille and large print psalms  available as well. Arlene Arfe at our office would be happy to provide them.

Livia

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2023, at 9:24 PM, Rachel via NFBJ <nfbj at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi again, See attached and blow for an accessible resource. May this be a zechus for all of Klal Yisroel And a shout out to the Chofets Chaim Heritage Foundation for providing this resource! Hi Everyo
External (nfbj at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfbj at nfbnet.org>)
  Report This Email<https://protection.inkyphishfence.com/report?id=c29sYXJ1c3RlY2gtamJpbGlicmFyeS9sdGhvbXBzb25AamJpbGlicmFyeS5vcmcvM2U2Yjg4MmM4ZWIwNWJiNDliZmY4MjRjYTcyY2M2N2IvMTY5ODg3MDI4Ny45NQ==#key=ff918951e6e0d167224aae9390944572>  Access Quarantine<https://security.microsoft.com/quarantine>  Protection by INKY<https://www.inky.com/protection-by-inky>

Hi again,

See attached and blow for an accessible resource.

May this be a zechus for all of Klal Yisroel And a shout out to the Chofets

Chaim Heritage Foundation for providing this resource!

Hi Everyone,

As you may be aware, many gedolim are suggesting that we work on our shmiras

halashon as a zechus for Klal Yisroel. Learning two halachos a day is a

great way to become familiar with the halachos and to remind you to be

careful with what you say. In fact, that is exactly what the gedolim are

recommending - to learn two halachos a day.

I realize that those of us who are blind or visually impaired are at a great

disadvantage since many shmiras halashon books are not accessible.

Therefore, I did some research and found that the Chofetz Chaim Heritage

Foundation actually does have a number of available options.

Either you can download the book from their website and click on daily

messages to hear two halachos in an audio format. Or you can receive a daily

call or Whatsapp audio message with the halachos. You can call CCHF at

845-352-3505 to sign up for either option.

May the zechus of our learning bring the end to all tzaros and may we see

yeshuos b'karov.