[Nfbk] 2010 State Convention Financial Assistance

Tonia Gatton tonton at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 4 23:27:46 UTC 2010

Brenda, I'm not John but I am on the FA committee.  You are correct in that
the assistance is only being provided to first-time convention goers.  We
encourage local chapters to try helping out their members who can't afford
to go on their own.  For example, the Greater Louisville chapter is paying
for banquet tickets for all of its current members (who paid dues by August
1, 2010).

Tonia