[Nfbk] FW: Upcoming Fed Reg Accessibility

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Wed Dec 8 14:19:20 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK) [mailto:Cora.McNabb at ky.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:10 AM
To: Cathy; Michael McCarty; Ronald E. Milliman; Adam Ruschival; Paul Wiese;
Kenny Jones; Penrod, Paula; Fields, Sharon ; Forrester, Chase (OFB-LV);
Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK)
Cc: Mcclure-Rogers, Donna (Protection & Advocacy)
Subject: FW: Upcoming Fed Reg Accessibility

FYI.  Please see the email below.  Can you assist Protection and Advocacy by
getting this information out on your list serves?  To chapters across the
state?  Jennifer will you please send this out to our State Rehabilitation
Council?   THANKS  Cora

----