[Nfbk] FW: NFBK - car insurance

Nickie njp at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 15 13:59:00 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBK at yahoogroups.com [mailto:NFBK at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Marian
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 8:56 AM
To: NFBK at yahoogroups.com
Subject: NFBK - car insurance

Hello All! A GREAT & HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!

I'm looking for someone who has information on car insurance for disabled
people with no driver's licences, but own a vehicle. Are there particular
companies that are better than others. My insurance of about 25 yrs wont
renew becos I dont have a licenses anymore. Please advise any knowledge u
may have on this subject. Thanks!

__._,_.___
Reply to sender | Reply to group
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
--
YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW NFBK LIST.  Do this by sending a blank e-mail
to nfbk-subscribe at nfbnet.org

MARKETPLACE
Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living
 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.